Top Travel Destinations in Europe
By A Samuels | Submitted On May 02, 2010
Travel is the movement of the people all over the world between relatively distant geographical locations for any duration, with or without the means of transport. It also includes the short stays between the successive journeys. There are many places to see in Europe but few places pack the punch of Europe - a historical, cultural and geographical that squares up confidently to any other continent on the planet earth.
The various places which the visitors can visit are the birthplace of democracy in Athens, the graceful canals of Venice, the renaissance buildings, the forum of Rome, the art of Florence, the Napoleonic grandeur of Paris and the Moorish palaces in turkey that were the remains of the Seven Wonders Of The World. This is one of the continents that take pride in its extraordinary heritage; it leads the world in fashion, art, music and its designs. Europe is a beautiful place to visit and there are no of locations of historical interests and as well as scenic beauty and the top traveled destinations in Europe are:
1. London: It is a historical place. The tourist will find the large no attractions and will be in bewilderment. The visitors to London are fascinated by the medieval architecture shown in the Buckingham Palace.
2. Rome: The capital of Italy remains unmatched when it comes to the sheer aesthetic domination of its antique structures and its impressive history. The Coliseum in Italy, one of the Seven Wonders of the World is seen in great amount. It attracts large number of visitors.
3. Berlin: It is serving as a capital of Germany. Some of the main boroughs to consider visiting include the greenery in the southwest Berlin, the historic centre of Mitte, and lovely Prenzlauer Berg located in the northeast.
4. Vienna: It is often referred as one of the most beautiful of all the capitals in Europe. Art, economics and even politics here are quite rich in traditions.
5. Amsterdam: it is famous for its delicious food all over the world. This city is rich in its cultural activities and is full of flourishing businesses and artists.
6. Barcelona: This city offers a collection of fantastic samples in Spanish art, fashion, and lodging, as good as dining. Barcelona is the good place to devise the vacation.
7. Florence: Decorated with tiny opulence accommodations, smart eateries, overkill of charm, this city also provides an considerable arrangement of hospitality.
8. Venice: It is the loveliest places in the world. It is a city that is found in the northern part of Italy, home of pasta and pasta. Considered as one of the most beautiful places and cities in the world. Venice is also known by different names such as city of water and city of bridges.
9. Paris: France can end up being the best option. The Eiffel tower is one of the wonderful monuments to see in Paris.
10. Stockholm: It is a pride of Sweden. Being its capital city, it is also the top destination of the tourists all around the world. It has a very lovely climate i.e. humid and extreme. It is a diverse city in terms of ethnicity and industry.
These all are the top travel destinations in Europe. Many other places are being visited here but the most important is London, Paris and Rome. Europe is a great option for your vacation and planning holidays.